Tuesday, 10 April 2012


Hi Everyone,

I haven't blogged in.... like forever but I was thinking today, that I missed blogging. I know hardly anybody reads my blog, but I do enjoy typing it. So here goes (with one hand whilst holding baby)

We had our first Christmas as a little family. Senan was too young to get Christmas but he sure did love the shiny wrapping paper. He's wearing a Liverpool Football Club onesie. His Daddy is a FANATIC! We got him a garage that makes loads of different sounds, that he still doesn't play with haha.


My little man turned one on the fifth of January but he caught the chicken pox so we didn't have as big a party as we planned. Which I was kind of glad as we only have a little house and it was packed full of people :)


This is my little dude in the ball pit. We found the chicken pox on his back later in the day. He was fine (just a little cranky) and hasn't scarred too bad apart from one on his head. I'm hoping it'll fade.

I love this picture this was taken at a carnival over Christmas. it was freezing cold but such a lovely day!



huge hugs, better go I can hear the machine finish.

Love Becks and Senan xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment