This is my beautiful baby boy.... When he was about 2 weeks old, look how little he looks! But at the time he was huge and people thought he was two months old... Man it feels like so long ago he was that small... He is nine months now and flying around the place, he looks like the dolls I used to have when I was a child that crawl by themselves, its like hes a little robot :) hes starting to stand up on anything he pull himself up on, including me... He pulled my pj bottoms down this morning. It is so special to watch him grow and learn new things. If you say "Senan are you dancing?" he rocks side to side on his little bum... It is too CUTE!
Here he is in his car seat. I love the red but people kept saying "aaaahhhhh she's gorgeous" I was like "who dresses a girl in blue clothes and a blue blankie" haha.. He doesn't fit in this car sear anymore and thank god coz my wrist was broke carrying him in it :) this was his first soother its white with a little penguin on it.. cuuuute :) you can see a million blankies I took this from the couch while I was trying to catch a few zzzzzzzzzzzz.. Didn't happen though ha baby was huuuuungry ...... I love his feetsie jammies! Theyre white with giraffe print (i think).
Being a mammy is great and I wish I treasured those first few weeks more as I miss them. Its so hard to when youre so tired sore and an emotional wreck. I am making up for it now though, spending every minute with him and treasuring every thing my little fella does. Life is short. Dont get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life :) thats my dahli lama words of the day :)
Love B and the little flyer Seny Weny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment