Friday, 9 December 2011

new nails yay..

 yaaaay! I finally got to get my nails done :) My lovely friend Jennie done them for me. I just went with French Manicure as my nails grow super fast. Yes, these are my own nails, I grew them myself ha.. I have the CND Shellac on them. It's supposed to last up to three weeks but mine only lasts about a week maybe ten days if I'm lucky. I'm so hard on my nails :( boooo...


More blurry photo haha I can't afford photoshop :( Aren't I attractive sans Make up. Make up has become a treat for me these days ha, I just can't seem to find the time or energy lately :( My skin gets so dry in Winter and make up just looks so horrible on me  haha..

I got free Pantene Pro-v samples I'm dying to try out. Hope my mamma gets here soon so I can shower haha...

Love make-up-less me and 2step walking Senan :) xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment