Thursday, 15 December 2011

We love Wooden Spoons!!!

Senan has been very protective of this wooden spoon lately!!! We even took it shopping earlier and when we were in the lift a lady with her little boy start laughing and said her son used to bring a potato masher with him everywhere!! I thought this was so funny!!


I love his 'hippy jumper' its from George at Asda. We don't have George or Asda here in Ireland. I think my mamma got it in the UK.


This is my very first Christmas Tree. I am so excited. Its really girly pink, purple and silver.. I am so excited for my little man's first Christmas and his uncle is home from Oz and they will be meeting for the first time. Its so cool. Christmas and every holiday actually, are very bitter sweet for me. I wish my Gran was here to celebrate these times with us and see Senan's first Christmas and every Christmas, like she was for my first Christmas. I miss her so much my heart aches for her presence, smell, voice, laugh.

Enjoy your loved ones this holiday season and every holiday season to come! Family is special. Family doesn't have to mam, dads, uncle etc. they are people we love and care about. They don't have to be right beside us, they can be miles, miles away but we still know they are there!!

Huge Christmas hugs and wooden spoons!!
Becks and Senan xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment