Monday, 5 December 2011

A very special day!

Yesterday was one of them days I will never forget. It was my best friend Claire's little boy, Jamie's Christening Day. Christening's are a big event here in Ireland, everybody get dressed up and celebrates the baptism of our special little one's. 

This is me (left) Claire (middle) and Ciara holding baby Jamie.

We have been friends a very long time and yesterday was a very rare day we were all together and I was so glad to be part of their special day.

Here's my yummy mummy with baby Jamie and my step-dad Neil making a funny face :)



Here's me and my little man :) I wish his eyes were open in the bottom one as I only have a few pictures of me and my special boy.

Afterwards my mam minded Senan over night so Chris and I could go to a gig. I bought Chris the tickets for his birthday. It was great to spend some time together and have a 'date night'. It was brilliant but I missed my little man and when I seen him today I swear he got taller over night haha..


Love B and Senan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment