Thursday, 13 October 2011

A little about me :)

Hi All :)
I just want to say hey and tell you a little about me... I'm a lover of fashion, make up and all things glam but most importantly I'm a mammy to a gorgeous amazing little boy named Senan. Senan is an irish gaelic name it means old wise one! You will see pictures of him and you will see how much of a little grandad he is :) He is 9months old and the love of my life. At the moment he is my full time job but I would love a job in the make up industry or doing something in that line of work.

This blog is basically my way of getting into the beauty industry while still staying at home with my son. I simply cannot afford to pay for part time course its crazy money for a course here in Ireland! €5000! I nearly died when I heard! I can't think of anything more to say but I'm sure you will find out more about me :)

Slan

Love B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment