Friday, 18 November 2011

Senan's Special Day!

Hey everyone,
I thought I would share the pictures of my little one's Christening Day, it was April this year before I started my blog. Here he is asleep in my arms, I love this photo. My mam was photographer for the day :)


I had Senan christened because my Gran would have wanted it and I know she would have been so excited to see his Christening Day. She was a devout Catholic and would never miss Saturday Night Mass unless she was really sick. She prayed every morning and night. 

Here's my little man on his Christening blanket with his name and date of birth stitched in. My Gran's sister, my great-auntie Doreen had it made for him. It's tradition to put the babies in white gowns even if they're boys :) You probably seen that in Sex and the City when Miranda is having Brady christened.

Gotta go I can hear Senan waking up.
Hope you enjoyed looking thorugh my little man's special day.
All our love Becks and Senan :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment