Ursula James
My wonderful Gran.. My gran passed away suddenly July 19th 2010 of lung cancer. I just wanted to dedicate this post to her and the unforgettable memories I have of her. I wasn't the closest person to her as I lived with her and we got on each other's nerves a lot of the time. I wish I had of made more time for her and I really regret that I didn't tell her "I love you, Gran" enough and didn't kiss her enough. She was the most funny, honest and by far the most brave and strong person I've ever met. Her and my Grand-dad went through so much together and I hate that she is missing out on my beautiful son's smiles and laughs. I know she is looking down on us from up above and I know she would have loved Senan. In Ireland November is ' All Saints' and we remember our departed loved ones, family and friends. We went to mass/church today for a mass remembering all of our departed loved ones. I am not a practicing Catholic but I went to the mass because my grand-dad (who is by the way a devout Catholic) wanted so much for us all to be there. I don't know if I believe in God and I don't really know what my religion is but when I look up at the sky with the sun splitting through the clouds I always imagine, if there was a heaven that's what it would look like. I know she is looking down on us and taking care of us.
I love this photo of her she had the funniest laugh and when she laughed too hard she would snort like a piggy it was hilarious. This is my wonderful "gan-gan" next to her with his eyes closed. And the side of my head with crazy blonde hair woah! I say it all the time but life is short so kiss and hug your loved ones all the time. Tell them you love them all the time because we don't know what's going to happen tomorrow so let's make the most of today. Quote of the day "Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life"
Love Becks. I am on my own for a few hours because Senan is with his Daddy, but he sends his little love too :) xxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment