Saturday, 12 November 2011

a fresh start :)


Here I am with my little one on our annual 'family day out' haha how nerdy does that sound :) I love these black and blue leopard print pumps they were only five euro in Penneys :)

Anyway after a much negative and 'feeling-sorry-for-myself' week, I woke up this morning and decided no more gloom and doom. Life is short and my little man won't be tiny and huggable forever.. Today is a new day and I am going to make the most of it, no matter how horrible our day may seem there are people out there much worse than us and more frustrated and lonely than us. I am going over to my fab grandad's house to see my aunties. My grand-dad who is 70 and looks like a 40 year old man and he can actually run faster than me! I have so much to be appreciative of and so much to look forward to, and SO DO YOU :)

So let's be positive and always remember "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". I love this saying and it is so true, who know's what tomorrow will bring, be it bad or good as long as we are strong and positive we can over come it and get to where we want to be in life.

Love always Becks and feet-hanging-out-of-the-washing-machine Senan xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment