Thursday, 24 November 2011

A day in my life....

So here's a fine example of a day in my life... I mentioned in a previous post I have been diagnosed with a condition related to child birth so I am in and out of the hospital for appointments with consultants, physiotherapy and A&E all the time. Today is no different I have to drop Senan off at his Aunty Tara's and head to the hospital.. But we have had a lovely eventful, messy morning :)


That's a messy lil guy.. We are now watching 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse' he loves this. I try not to let him watch too much telly but sometimes it helps me get some housework done. I'm typing this in between washing dishes, taking Senan away from presses he's trying to open ( I still haven't got around to fixing the safety latches haha), hanging washing (laundry) on the clothes horse. Putting bottles in the steralizer as we are giving formula now. While I'm doing all this I'm imaging my wardrobe in my head so I can figure out what we are wearing today. And wishing I had some money to buy some new jammies, I sit here still wearing my maternity pj's they are hanging off me and the mark of my old preggy belly is still in them haha! You know times are hard when you're still wearing preggy pj's nearly eleven months later haha...


Oh look what my lovely friend Claire bought Senan. It's Christmas Songs with his name sung in them :) Thanks Aunty Claire...


                                      Going to listen to them and get in the Christmas spirit....

                                                           Clemantine eating before bath time :)
                                                                          Becks and Senan xx
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment