my busy life as a mammy of a gorgeous baby boy, make up fanatic and searcher of all things awesome, out of the ordinary and super dooper cool :)
Friday, 11 November 2011
Man what a day!
Today, in face this week has been one of the hardest weeks in my mammy life!
My little man just wants to hang around my feet all the time and trip me up or pull my jammies down :)
I love my son but sometimes it's so hard to be a mam and sometimes it takes tremendous effort just to get out the door. Putting a coat on my wriggly little man is a job in itself, if only they paid me for being a coat putter-on-er :) I have been diagnosed with a health problem and it makes it hard for me to play with my son and lift him. I am saying this because I hope someone out there sees this and feels they are not alone. Maybe this post might reach one person feeling down for any reason and make them feel better. Sometimes I feel alone and although my son is brilliant company I still miss 'adult conversation' haha...
I had the worst day today and on top of all that I deleted all my photographs, I nearly cried to think of the lovely photo's that have been lost of my amazing little man.. I tried to do some crafting and then my silver spraypaint blew up in my face and now I'm silver face, or Gandelf the grey haha :)
A blurry but goody :) I had to stop making funny sounds coz he was laughing so hard :)
But no matter how bad my day was all I have to do is look at him and it doesn't all seem so bad and there is nothing we can't get through together...
Better go and check on my sleeping angel Love Becks :) xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment