Wanna have a little look at my precious babies first bedroom?
I know, I know.... It's not the most gorgeous, glamorous, expensive bedroom but it's still my little one's first bedroom. I would love to have more money to decorate it like the vision I have in my mind but I don't. I decorated it with the little money I have but I am proud of it all the same. The leaf canopy is from Ikea I love it and Senan likes to pull from it and cry when he can't get it :D
Here's his cot with matching bedding. The bedding is a hand-me-down from my little brother's cot who is three now. The hippo cuddly toy is from him aswell, I will never forget the day Conor (my brother) ran up to my house with the hippo in his hands saying "Pecca, Pecca this is present for baby Senan". He calls me "pecka" I haven't a clue why but I love it :)
This is his dresser with little 'bits and bobs' on it. Including a picture frame with no picture in it haha.. I haven't got around to putting a picture in it yet haha. The yellow star projects an image on the ceiling and plays the lovliest lullabies. And what little boy doesn'y need a Hello Kitty cuddly toy?? haha I'm totally kidding. I got it when I was pregnant, convinced I was having a girl haha, I heart Hello Kitty! H&M girls section is just full of Hello Kitty clothes and they're so cute. How come the girls section is huge in every shop and there's a tiny section for boys stuff?? I would love to ask the owners of H&M why this is so haha.
Hope you enjoyed having a little look around my little rascals very first bedroom :)
Love Becks and snoring Senan :) xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment