He's been randomly standing on his own for ages now but I don't have any pictures of him walking. This was taken in my mam's house at the weekend.. Look at that mess, he made all that all my his messy self...
RANDOM BEAUTY TIP FOR DRY LIPS AND SKIN :
So I've had this horrible patch of dry skin on my top lip and I've tried everything and I couldn't find anything that worked. Till I found this in my basket of skin care goodies that's so big I forget I have most of the stuff..
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is the best stuff ever I used it overnight for the past few days and my lips are so smoooooth :) Love this stuff, I know it's not the cheapest product but well worth it. I also used it on baby's bum as it repairs minor skin irritations and dry skin. This stuff is amaze-balls of glory :)
Better go clean up while my laddie is napping.
Smooth lips and napping sweetie
Becks and Senan xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment