my busy life as a mammy of a gorgeous baby boy, make up fanatic and searcher of all things awesome, out of the ordinary and super dooper cool :)
Tuesday, 20 December 2011
precious moments!
Here's my precious little man, face all dirty.. Goodness knows what he's eating :)
This little guy melts the cockles of my heart like no other. He will be one soon and it feels like yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time and stared at him in shock that I carried this wonderful perfect little boy for nine months. I look at his eyes, fingers and toes and I know these were made with love!!
However bad my day has been this smile makes me feel better and I know whatever the world throws at us, we can get through it together. He is the love of my life and nobody will ever come close to what me and my special little guy have. A mother and child bond cannot be broken and can't wait to see him grow into the wonderful person I know he will be. He's not even one yet and I know he's going to be a very special person.
Whatever my little dude decides to do with this life, I will support him 100% coz that's what mamma's should do. We are here to give encouragememt, love and most of all we are here to guide these little people down the right path in life. We as parents are here to give them the right tools to be the best they can be.
Is isn't always easy and being a parent is the hardest job in the world. It is also the most rewarding job. Seeing his little personality shine through more and more everyday, makes me feel so proud of him but so proud of myself!!!
Hearts spilling with pride, Becks and Senan xxxx
Labels:
babies,
encouragement,
joy,
love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment